"You made me look forward to talking to you everyday. You made me get use your smile, and good morning messages. Why would you do such a horrible thing? When all you were going to do was leave, how dare you…"
— Jez.b// that’s not fair//
— Jez.b// that’s not fair//
— (via h0lycake)
You told me that anytime I lost my way
That you would always meet me in the middle
That you would meet me at the bridge
That I could always count on you to be there
But when things got confusing
When things got a little complicated
I was hoping to find you at the half way mark
But when I got there
You were no where to be found
So I waited…
Putting the effort that needed to be shown
But when I turned around
I realized I found myself alone
Standing at a bridge where you were suppose to meet me constantly,
Time and time again
It was then I knew your words were hollow
And that the only person who really meant to stay
I should have known better
Jez.b// My Thoughts//
Camping at Blue River Reservoir this weekend. Pretty fuckin rad.
— Esther Estey (via cielolindo86)
Anonymous: Dear ex boyfriend
1. I stumbled on the very last thing I didn’t want to see months ago…and that was you holding hands with her on a Saturday night. It hurt to see that at some point once upon a time, that was us holding hands. Secretly, seeing that tore me up inside, but I brushed it off and pretended that I didn’t care.
2. Seasons have come and gone, you don’t haunt me as much anymore. My mind is not occupied with the thought of you or us as much as it use to. But I think your presence will always linger in my life in some shape or form, only difference is I’m numb to it, it doesn’t bother me anymore.
3. She’s not even pretty and you still owe me money
4. Do you still think about me? And if you do, I hope the thought of me burns within your mind and aches within your hollow heart. That the ghosts of me and memories we’ve shared is etched within the surface of your bones. That your hands yearn to clench for me infinitely but will always be reminded that I am no longer around for you to hold onto.
5. You’re the reason why it scares me to love again. For the rest of your life, I hope you know you are responsible for hurting me the way you did. You’re the reason why I didn’t feel good enough. I barely recovered by the heartless things you’ve said and put me though…But don’t worry I built myself back up, I know better now.
6.Because of you walking away, I found myself again.
7. It still hurts to remember what you put me through, but as hard as it is I need to forgive you
8. I only hope one day you have a closer relationship with God
9. I still wonder how and why it was so easy for you to replace me so quickly. I know you still love me or at least think of me, I know that much…
10. I always wondered if we saw each other again, if it would be the same, or if my feelings for you is really nonexistent…